Disability Awareness Into Inclusion
Disability awareness training in the workplace, consulting and event speaking
Tailored to your organisation
Our Key Services
I love Esi's honesty, energy and passion for disability inclusion. She also helps everyone in the session with making links to Intersectionality which is important in today's world and workplace.
A Pan Disability Perspective
Disability is diverse and broad. Therefore, recognising we ensure to recognise this in our training and delivery of services. Whatever service you commission us to deliver, you can be assured that we will support you to understand the barriers disabled people face from the diverse spectrum of disability. We discuss disability inclusion for
ASD & neurodiversity
Long-term health conditions
Mental ill health
Disability Awareness In The Workplace That Leads To Inclusion
Do you and your colleagues ask yourselves these questions:
What will encourage employees to tell us about their disability?
Why aren't disabled people applying for our roles?
When should we ask about disability on a form?
How do we develop a disability inclusive culture?
- Engage and interact with disabled employees and customers
- Attract and recruit disabled people into your business and teams
- Ensure a positive experience for your disabled employees enabling them to feel part of the workplace community
- Understand why disabled people are not signing up or staying at your events
- Support your disabled employees, colleagues and line managers to be disability allies
- Develop staff confidence to talk to disabled people
- Design recruitment processes to attract disabled people and support disabled candidates
- Build systemic resources for line managers to enable them to support disabled employees to feel valued and supported
- Create accessible and inclusive events that will engage and attract disabled people
- Enable businesses as usual work processes that encourage inclusion
Attracting, engaging and retaining Disabled People as employees and customers? Then you've come to the right place. Through event speaking, consultancy and disability awareness training around the key subjects informing disability inclusion, you will harness the wealth of skills, knowledge and experience that emerge when an organisation thinks about disability in the workplace.
Working with private, corporate and not-for-profit organisations to develop disability awareness in the workplace. Because awareness leads to inclusion. Celebrating Disability work with a variety of sectors to support the development of many outcomes.
To raise awareness
To raise awareness