Disability Awareness Into Inclusion
Our Key Services
I love Esi's honesty, energy and passion for disability inclusion. She also helps everyone in the session with making links to Intersectionality which is important in today's world and workplace.
The Disability Inclusion ScoreCard
Enabling organisations to take the next steps in their disability inclusion journey.
Think of the scorecard like a quiz: just under 30 very simple to answer questions enabling us to get a picture of where your organisation is in their disability inclusion journey.
Upon completion of the scorecard, you will receive your results and tailored information giving you a clearer picture showing where your organisation is on its journey and steps to take to advance to the next level.
Disability Awareness In The Workplace That Leads To Inclusion
Do you and your colleagues ask yourselves these questions:
What can we do to support our line managers to be confident when supporting disabled people?
Why aren't disabled people applying for our roles?
When should we ask about disability on a form?
How do we develop a disability inclusive culture?
- Engage and interact with disabled employees and customers
- Attract, recruit and retain disabled people into your business and teams
- Understand why disabled people are not signing up or staying at your events
- Support your disabled employees, colleagues and line managers to be disability allies
- Develop staff confidence to talk to disabled people
- Design recruitment processes to attract disabled people and support disabled candidates
- Create accessible and inclusive events that will engage and attract disabled people
- Enable businesses as usual work processes that encourage inclusion
Attracting, engaging and retaining Disabled People as employees and customers? Then you've come to the right place. Through event speaking, consultancy and disability awareness training around the key subjects informing disability inclusion, you will harness the wealth of skills, knowledge and experience that emerge when an organisation thinks about disability in the workplace.
Working with private, corporate and not-for-profit organisations to develop disability awareness in the workplace. Because awareness leads to inclusion. Celebrating Disability work with a variety of sectors to support the development of many outcomes.
To raise awareness
To raise awareness
Ready to Discuss Your Disability Awareness Journey?